Next Scaled Agile Framework Training, Implementation and Certification Class, Chicago, Oct 23-26Posted on July 31, 2012 by Dean Leffingwell in Uncategorized
We had a second, intense certification class last week in Boulder, CO. One by-product was an update of the Big Picture incorporating Metrics and Epic Owner icons and practice descriptions. We’ll be rolling those changes out in the next few days.
The next class will be held in Chicago Oct 23-27. You can learn more about the class, the benefits of certification, see additional future dates and locations, and register through here. Based on feedback, the agenda has evolved and we now go even deeper into Agile Architecture and Program Portfolio Management. Early bird registration discounts are available. For your convenience here’s the current description:
This certification course, held in Chicago, IL, provides the foundation for adopting the Scaled Agile Framework within an enterprise, portfolio, or program. Delivered by the world’s most experienced Scaled Agile practitioners, including Dean Leffingwell, creator of the Scaled Agile Framework, this course will teach you how to effectively plan and run an Agile Release Train and successfully prepare an organization for an Agile transformation.
- Day 1 (all day): Overview of the Scaled Agile Framework and SAFe Foundations for Teams
- Day 2 (all day): SAFe Foundations for the Program and Portfolio
- Day 2 (evening): Class Dinner (our treat!)
- Day 3 (all day): Implementing the Agile Release Train (ART)
- Day 4 (morning): Q&A, Certification Exam
- Day 4 (afternoon): Agile Architecture and Agile Program Portfolio Management