Early Bird Registration Discount Available for July 23-26 SAFe CertificationPosted on June 29, 2012 by Dean Leffingwell in Agile Executive, Agile Porfolio Management, Agile Release Train, Agile Requirements, Scaled Agile Framework/Big Picture
An early bird registration discount of $300 is available for anyone who signs up for Scaled Agile Certification between now and July 10. You can see details of the class and find a link to registration here.
- 3+ days of serious, in-depth training on applying the framework
- Spend those days with some of the most senior consultants in the field who are applying the framework in very large enterprises (including me)
- A thoughtful, difficult, challenging and fun exam to test your knowledge
- Those who pass the exam will become Certified SAFe Program Consultants (SPC) and be listed as such on our website
- SPC’s get an included, free 200 slide+ PPT kit including SAFe graphics, an Agile Release Train implementation kit, and 1-2 day course you can teach on Scaled Agile Framework Foundations
- SPCs can access new, optional courseware including a 2-day Scrum+ for Enterprise Teams in SAFe course, and SAFe Enterprise Product Owner and SAFE Enterprise ScrumMaster Onboarding courses
- Access to an active SPC Community of Practice, where members share comments, challenges, and secrets of success in applying SAFe
A pretty cool deal, no?
If you have any questions, ping me. See you in Boulder!